Are We Having Fun Yet?
By Brian Phillips
Witnessing the Super Bowl spectacle in New York
The Super Bag
The Official Super Bowl Preview
Better With Age
Super Bowl Swan Song
Marshawn Lynch: Beast Mode Evolved
By Bill Barnwell
The rise, fall, and rise of Seattle’s bruising running back
A Tale of Two Cities
The NFL Honor Roll
By Bill Barnwell
Here are our picks to take home the trophies
FiveThirtyEight Guest Post: Let It Snow?
By Louisa Thomas
Richard Sherman and the 12th Man roar their way to the Super Bowl
Championship Wrap-up: They Are Who We Thought They Were
The B.S. Report
- From the Bud Light Hotel: In Part 1, Drew Brees tells Bill about having to prove himself early in his career. Later, Joel McHale joins the pod to talk about the Seahawks and much more. In Part 2, Bill sits down with Erin Andrews to talk about her infamous Richard Sherman interview, what it’s like dating an L.A. King, and Boston sports.
- From the Bud Light Hotel: In Part 1, Bill Simmons and Joe House predict the Super Bowl winner and discuss the greatest QBs ever. In Part 2, Bill is jointed by 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick, who talks about last year’s Super Bowl loss and becoming a public figure.
- Super Bowl Prop Bets: Bill Simmons and Cousin Sal weigh in on who will win MVP, how many “Omahas” Peyton Manning will shout, and more in their annual Super Bowl props podcast.
- Super Bowl Lines: Bill Simmons calls up Cousin Sal to pick the Super Bowl line and discuss the NFC/AFC Championship Games.
Grantland NFL Podcast
- Super Bowl Preview Pt. 2: Bill Barnwell and Robert Mays spend an hour going through the matchups and moments that might very well decide Sunday’s big game.
- Super Bowl Preview: Robert Mays and Bill Barnwell break down the Broncos’ and Seahawks’ conference championship victories before beginning to set the Super Bowl stage.
- Dad-Rock Prometheus: A narration of Brian Phillips’s look into the life and personality of the Denver Broncos quarterback and his image as the dad-rock Prometheus.
From the Blogs
Grantland Staff: The Super Bowl XLVIII Commercial Awards!
Andrew Sharp: Boooooooooooooom: The Year of the Seahawks
Steven Hyden: The Bruno Mars Super Bowl Halftime Show: A Stardom-Level Scorecard
Cousin Sal: Cousin Sal’s Super Bowl Prop Bets!
Kirk Goldsberry: Pass Atlas: Peyton Manning vs. the Seahawks’ Pass Defense
Andrew Sharp: Triangle Super Bowl Diary, Day 5: Parties, Problems, and That Action
Robert Mays:Cardiac Cats: 10 Years Removed From the Unlikely, Almost Immortal 2003 Panthers
Andrew Sharp: Triangle Super Bowl Diary, Day 4: Meet Michael Robinson
Jesse Lawrence: How Would a Weather-Related Change of Super Bowl Date Affect Ticket Prices?
RJ Bell: The Super Bowl Spread
Andrew Sharp: Triangle Super Bowl Diary, Day 3: Life Lessons From Media Day
Robert Mays: Super Bowl Pain and Gain
Andrew Sharp: Triangle Super Bowl Diary, Day 2: The Sweet Music of Media Day
Robert Mays: A History of Offense-vs.-Defense Super Bowls
Andrew Sharp: Triangle Super Bowl Diary, Day 1: Welcome to New York City
Robert Mays: AFC Gone Fishin’: Offseason Questions for Each Eliminated Playoff Team
RJ Bell: Vegas Turns Its Attention to the Super Bowl
Rembert Browne: Stanford Man: Richard Sherman and the Thug Athlete Narrative
Andrew Sharp: #HotSportsTakes: Should Richard Sherman Be Playing in the Super Bowl?
Robert Mays: NFC Gone Fishin’: Offseason Questions for Each Eliminated Playoff Team
Bill Barnwell: NFL Playoff Stock Watch
Grantland Staff: NFL Run & Shootaround: Louder Than Bombs