Afternoon Links: Happy World Goth Day!
As I am sure you’re all already aware, it is World Goth Day. It is, after all, a hot topic. The four-year-old holiday began with two DJ’s from the BBC, Martin OldGoth and Cruel Britannia. Celebrate by taking in some black-and-white photos of bats and graves from goth’s history, and don’t forget to respect your subcultures. Just because a heart is black doesn’t mean it doesn’t beat.
- Emma Roberts, girlfriend of Evan Peters, joins American Horror Story: Coven. Manon, take my stars.
- I don’t think things are going to improve for Amy’s Baking Company.
- The only thing missing from Kim Kardashian’s baby shower music box invitation is a dozen flying, winged booties that release when you crack it open.
- The rise of the superfan continues with the monetization of fan fiction.
- Larry Charles and Billy Crystal team up for FX’s half-hour comedy show The Comedians.
- The Webby’s five-word acceptance speeches just make me more eager to find an investor for my GIF Oscars.
- West Coast Pinky Tip Choppers.
- The last comic tweeting.
- Bill Murray and the crying baby.
- The PTC (Peepee Tinkle Council) absolutely endorses Ke$ha and wishes her luck in all of her future endeavors.