Afternoon Links: You Got Served by Quvenzhane Wallis
I realize that Quvenzhane Wallis is probably pretty busy, but this video just proves that MTV needs to be filling its empty programming slots with The Quvenzhane Dance-Off. You think it’s easy to bust a move in a knee-length skirt? It’s not. I would also accept Teen Mom Competitive Waltzing, 16 and Dougieing, and The Challenge: Choque.
- FINE FUCK YOU DOVE I’LL BUY EVERYTHING.
- Adam Scott is a good name, spoiled.
- Jamie Foxx as Electro. Blue Man Group’s been working out.
- Kate Upton’s in talks for Fox’s The Other Woman.
- Game of Thrones’ ratings are, you know, not bad.
- The Star Trek Into Darkness trailer is here. But perhaps you’d prefer to ruminate on a bleak, snowy landscape with Adam Driver as “an enigmatic sexual distraction for a troubled young woman.”
- Don’t give interviews on your way out of the Chateau Marmont.
- New Elmo and Jon Hamm on Sesame Street.
- Alison Brie does Grumpy Cat.
- Here’s to false hope.
- Trouble, now animated.
- Louis C.K. and feminism.
- My question is, what if it doesn’t appear in your mouth after?
- The mighty Busc. Related: this dumb song, always.
Filed Under: Adam Scott, Amanda Bynes, Game of Thrones, Jon Hamm, Kate Upton, Loose Ends, Star Trek Into Darkness
Lifetime’s New Reality Slate: Fix Your Hair, Fix Your Teeth, Fix Your Cryptically Race-Related ‘Inner Glow‘
Attempted Murder and Memes: The Slender Man Hoax Turns Horribly Real
Shark Week vs. Sharknado Week: Who Will Win the Coming Shark Wars?
Can ‘Houdini’ Help Johnny Depp Escape Hollywood Jail?
The U.K. Just Doesn’t Get Macaulay Culkin’s Pizza Band
More Adam Scott
‘Grantland Pop Culture Podcast’: Adam Scott on ‘The Overnight’ and More
From Ben to Derek: The Adam Scott Character Credit To/Stain Upon Humanity Spectrum
Knope Springs Eternal: ‘Parks and Rec’ Ends Its Brilliant, Satisfying Seven-Season Run
The Uncensored 2014 PGA Championship Power (and Powerless!) Rankings
More Hollywood Prospectus
Brand Echh: Sandra Bullock and Billy Bob Thornton Can’t Save the Lame ‘Our Brand Is Crisis’
50 Scenes That Do Not Appear in the Fox ‘X-Files’ Revival
In Praise of Beach Slang, 2015’s Best, Most Sincere Rock Band
Who Was Missing From Taylor Swift’s Miami Squad?
Happy ‘Halloween’: The Best Horror-Movie Monsters