Afternoon Links: Destiny’s Child Heads for the Super Bowl, Mike Tyson Heads for the Special Victims Unit
Destiny’s Child will reunite for the Super Bowl halftime show. So we all win. But David Bowie is never performing live again. So we all lose.
- This is one of the best things I’ve ever seen. Instagram that joint. I hope the driver had eye holes, but I’m not even going to worry about it because I don’t want to kill my own buzz.
- Another “somber” Ryan Adams cover.
- Justin Bieber’s former bodyguard is suing him for assault, battery and unpaid overtime, because being Justin Bieber’s bodyguard needed to be a less appealing career than it probably already was.
- Demi Lovato has been living in a “spartan” sober living house for more than a year. (Or maybe not.)
- The Bachelor Cat: “The guys in D.C. are the worst.”
- Law & Order: SVU, a show on which every victim is now “special” even if the crime had nothing to do with being very young, very old, or sexually assaulted, now with more Mike Tyson.
- Please skip all of the images of naked ladies and scroll down to the goods: naked Ben Kingsley holding the body of a squid like, “You expected me to eat this beautiful animal? Look at it. Look at it. I am disgusted with humanity.” I just met you, Fishlove, and this is crazy, but there’s Ben Kingsley’s happy trail — make more ads maybe?
- Anthropologie’s $400, three-foot racist candlestick has been pulled. You were too slow. Now you’ll have to make your own offensive centerpiece, having put another clueless artisan out of work.