Destiny’s Child will reunite for the Super Bowl halftime show. So we all win. But David Bowie is never performing live again. So we all lose.
- This is one of the best things I’ve ever seen. Instagram that joint. I hope the driver had eye holes, but I’m not even going to worry about it because I don’t want to kill my own buzz.
- Another “somber” Ryan Adams cover.
- Justin Bieber’s former bodyguard is suing him for assault, battery and unpaid overtime, because being Justin Bieber’s bodyguard needed to be a less appealing career than it probably already was.
- Demi Lovato has been living in a “spartan” sober living house for more than a year. (Or maybe not.)
- The Bachelor Cat: “The guys in D.C. are the worst.”
- Law & Order: SVU, a show on which every victim is now “special” even if the crime had nothing to do with being very young, very old, or sexually assaulted, now with more Mike Tyson.
- Please skip all of the images of naked ladies and scroll down to the goods: naked Ben Kingsley holding the body of a squid like, “You expected me to eat this beautiful animal? Look at it. Look at it. I am disgusted with humanity.” I just met you, Fishlove, and this is crazy, but there’s Ben Kingsley’s happy trail — make more ads maybe?
- Anthropologie’s $400, three-foot racist candlestick has been pulled. You were too slow. Now you’ll have to make your own offensive centerpiece, having put another clueless artisan out of work.