Afternoon Links: Chris Rock and Dave Chappelle May Tour Together, Celebrities May Survive Together
Chris Rock and Dave Chappelle got together at the Comedy Cellar, texted Jay-Z, and left late-night voice mails for Lenny Kravitz and Arsenio Hall. They also discussed — joked? After midnight it’s anybody’s guess — touring together. RumorWatch continues with another drip from the Celebrity Survivor faucet. THIS IS PROBST’S LAST ATTEMPT. Jeff Bridges, come on, man. Haven’t you always wanted to try your hand at puzzles? I think you could win this thing. Twelve more celebrities and we might have a green light.
- I had a dream last night and Ben Affleck was in it. He had a beard and met the Grantland team in Vegas to talk about making viral videos. This morning, the beard was gone. Doctor, what does it mean??
- Scott Weiland has been “terminated” from Stone Temple Pilots. That’s when a cyborg assassin peels a pink slip off of its exoskeleton, hands it to you, and then spits gasoline into your eye and lights you on fire.
- We Saw Your Junk. It looked like this.
- All the newly single ladies doing their own little things.
- SPOILIES: Batman‘s Robin is reportedly killed by his clone.
- Here is an informative government document from 1959 about hunting Yetis.
- “You’d have a hard time getting a crackhead to eat this. Chocolate and steak are like church and state. They should always be separate.” — Anthony Bourdain on Archer cuisine.
- In the competitive market of plane-crash ingenues, Chyler Leigh is queen.
- Chris Cooper has been cast as Norman Osborn in Amazing Spider-Man 2, and Scott M. Gimple has been promoted to showrunner on The Walking Dead.
- A chemical-free perm, courtesy of this ghost. Somewhat related: This girl has basically become a bear.