Afternoon Links: You Got Served by Quvenzhane Wallis
I realize that Quvenzhane Wallis is probably pretty busy, but this video just proves that MTV needs to be filling its empty programming slots with The Quvenzhane Dance-Off. You think it’s easy to bust a move in a knee-length skirt? It’s not. I would also accept Teen Mom Competitive Waltzing, 16 and Dougieing, and The Challenge: Choque.
- FINE FUCK YOU DOVE I’LL BUY EVERYTHING.
- Adam Scott is a good name, spoiled.
- Jamie Foxx as Electro. Blue Man Group’s been working out.
- Kate Upton’s in talks for Fox’s The Other Woman.
- Game of Thrones’ ratings are, you know, not bad.
- The Star Trek Into Darkness trailer is here. But perhaps you’d prefer to ruminate on a bleak, snowy landscape with Adam Driver as “an enigmatic sexual distraction for a troubled young woman.”
- Don’t give interviews on your way out of the Chateau Marmont.
- New Elmo and Jon Hamm on Sesame Street.
- Alison Brie does Grumpy Cat.
- Here’s to false hope.
- Trouble, now animated.
- Louis C.K. and feminism.
- My question is, what if it doesn’t appear in your mouth after?
- The mighty Busc. Related: this dumb song, always.