Afternoon Links: The Nicki Minaj–Summer Jam Beef Revisited
Nicki Minaj vs. Hot 97 morning show host DJ Peter Rosenberg, Round 2: cogent points, a golden hat, and a stone-faced stare. “I never found you funny. I never found you entertaining. I never found you smart.” (Here’s a beef refresher, if you need it.)
- You know when you come back after a long weekend and your brain’s made of jelly? Embrace the jelly. Major Lazer’s (NSFW) video for “Bubble Butt,” directed by Eric Wareheim, is hypnotic and delicious.
- Sick carny wedding, bitch!
- Game of Desks: “Sweeps are coming.” “Oh, snap!”
- Mara Wilson (Matilda, Mrs. Doubtfire) on the perils of childhood stardom.
- Doctor Who gets accused of “thunderous racism.”
- /hair flip.
- Singing and crying, right this way.
- Need something to throw up about? Here is Hulk Hogan’s hand, murdered by a radiator.
- Secret NIN album is coming later this year. Ultimate satisfaction noise.
- Arrested Development GIFs are here.
- Don’t ever stop impressing the world with your casting news, Inherent Vice. Josh Brolin is the latest addition.