Afternoon Links: The Amazing Arrested Development Sneak Peek Is Finally on the InternetEW.com
The 15 new episodes of Arrested Development drop on May 26, but here’s a new two-minute clip to tide you over. It’s good to see that Lucille is as nurturing as ever, lovingly feeding Buster her secondhand smoke so he can carry it over to the window and set it free. Operation Hot Mother, commence.
- Speaking of Bluths, here’s Will Arnett as Bill Clinton in the first episode of The ArScheerio Paul Show, in which comedian Paul Scheer bizarrely re-creates classic interviews from The Arsenio Hall Show.
- Nicki Minaj joins Kate Upton, Cameron Diaz, and Leslie Mann in The Other Woman.
- The Gibson Amphitheatre is closing to make room for a Universal Studios Harry Potter ride. Go back to Hogwarts, you punks! Hands off the KROQ Almost Acoustic Christmases of our youth!
- … And I believe the children are our future.
- Yahoo got a deal with NBC and Broadway video for exclusive SNL archives and behind-the-scenes clips. Related: Ellen-on-Ellen action.
- You can only take the mean streets for so long before you just need a hug.
- Let’s keep the party polite: Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Channing Tatum are rumored to be the top choices for a Guys and Dolls remake from 20th Century Fox.
- The face of Miss Korea.
- Hyundai: the jumping-off point. If Don Draper couldn’t pull it off, neither can you.
- Just tell your parents, “Nathan For You made me do it.“
- “Iron Style” may be 30 seconds of content and 30 seconds of credits, but it’s still one minute well spent.