Afternoon Links: Terrence Howard Talks About Oprah’s ‘Volumptuous’ Figure, Makes Us Feel Weird
- Shia LaBeouf WILL NOT STOP. He’s got a Twitter tongue sharper than the knife he carries to rehearsals, and he knows his way around a screenshot.
- “Harlem Shake” videos are so over. Officially. Now we must perfect the Daft Swanson.
- PETA goes after the virtual whalers of Assassin’s Creed.
- The blackest swan.
- Valerie Harper has terminal brain cancer. So sad. #weareallRhodas
- Sam Mendes opts out of the James Bond franchise, leaving us to imagine what could have been.
- DiCaprio’s Nicholson eyebrows are like little hairy acrobats.
- First stop: potato party. Next stop: “smell the glove.”
- The FBI is checking your Googles.
- For those of you who do drugs. Related: Russell Crowe sees a UFO.
- Justin is coming. He’s bringing his boom mike.
More from Tess Lynch
More Harlem Shake
More Hollywood Prospectus
“Probably ‘Smokin Aces’, because it wasn’t my hair, and it was like, long beautiful hair that I could never grow.” … “Yeah. I take a supplement called Viviscal. And it’s supposed to help speed up your hair growth. And I really think it works, because my beard grows really fast and I have to get a haircut once a week while using it.” —Ask Jeremy Piven Anything About His Hair