Afternoon Links: Miley Cage Is Your Reward for a Productive Workweek, America
Yeah, this video swims right to the top of the link pool today. It’s the scariest film I’ve ever seen. All eight seconds of it.
- Jude Law gave an interview in which he described how and when to use the c-word: “You can add the c-word at the end of a compliment,” he says, “and almost say it as if someone’s a lucky … but you can also put them down by saying that they’re an ugly … “
- A not-so-memorable actor from The Sopranos, Louis Gross, is in jail on charges that he tried to pass fake hundred-dollar bills.
- Michael Jackson wrote in his diary that he wanted to become the “first multi-billionaire entertainer-actor-director.” With that in mind, here’s a Lego version of the “Thriller” video.
- Dina Lohan was arrested on a DUI charge, which is something no one could ever have predicted.
- Celebrating 20 years of Conan’s late nights.
- This show, in development at ABC, sounds pretty sick, you guys: The Thirteen, “[a] contemporary drama[,] takes place in a world in which the colonies lost their bid for independence, and America is still fighting the British for freedom.”
- Julianne Moore has joined The Hunger Games: Mockingjay parts 1 and 2.
- Madonna is going to answer your questions, hopefully all of which will pertain to her grill, in a Reddit AMA.
- A drama about a transgender teen is coming to the CW.
- A paparazzi on a bike hit Nicole Kidman.
- “Cause my life is dope, and I do dope sh*t.”
- There is a new drug called “Crazy Clown.”
- And a Mega Man rock opera.
- And a 30-foot-tall robot dragon that walks and breathes fire. I love this world.
- Now go think about this all weekend: We need to be farming pandas, because their dumps can power the world.