Afternoon Links: Informal Poll Shows Minimal Overlap Between Football Enthusiasts and Ryan Seacrest Fans
I could have told you, Seacrest, the stadium was never meant for someone as beautiful as you.
- NFL + GoT = a sigil for every team.
- I knew Britney was a RuPaul fan. Everyone is a RuPaul fan.
- Here’s some educated guesswork about the upcoming LP from Arcade Fire.
- Battlestar Galactica’s Katee Sackhoff is said to be in talks to play Carol Danvers, the new Captain Marvel.
- Critics aren’t fans of Diana (“Wesley Snipes in a blonde wig would be more convincing”).
- 40 Days of Dating was plenty, thank you.
- I will always link to Coldplay defenders. It’s tough out there for them.
- An interview with magician Prakash Puru.
- Scott Thorson, the candelabra behind Matt Damon, has been busted for meth.
- Lady Gaga’s former bodyguard, who also escorted Beyoncé around, has been Tasered to death after creeping around someone’s house while naked and carrying “a white powdery substance.”
- Willem Dafoe joins The Fault in Our Stars.
- Church bells, love killer.