Afternoon Links: Harrison Ford Is Going to Be an Anchorman
- No surprises in Fox’s early renewals, but if you were holding your breath, you can exhale now.
- RZA gets a series regular spot on Gang Related. Prepare for the boom.
- Nice work, Batman.You do look a little different from how I remember you.
- The Evolution of Mom Dancing seems like a nice way to celebrate a potential promotion.
- The Walking Dead‘s Robert Kirkman is developing an exorcism drama based on his upcoming comic book series. “Spiritual journeys” are enjoying a renaissance, after all.
- Heidi Klum joins America’s Got Talent.
- Speak no evil of Jessica Chastain. You can’t erase your archives from Detective Nikki Finke.
- Sexual Healing has been stuck on first base for a while now, but the most recent development is that Jesse L. Martin has been recast as Marvin Gaye.
- Gita Hall is alive and kicking Lionsgate for using her image in the Mad Men intro. Get that money, girl.
- This article about Justin Bieber’s “worst birthday” is awesome. “After dinner, with spicy tongues and rumbly tummies, Justin Bieber and his Band of Merry Mans and Them made their way to a club for the official Justin Bieber’s Birthday birthday pop-off. It was to be circus-themed.”
- Your nightmare has arrived.
- But can it throw money at strippers as well as it throws cinder blocks?
More from Tess Lynch
More Hollywood Prospectus
“Probably ‘Smokin Aces’, because it wasn’t my hair, and it was like, long beautiful hair that I could never grow.” … “Yeah. I take a supplement called Viviscal. And it’s supposed to help speed up your hair growth. And I really think it works, because my beard grows really fast and I have to get a haircut once a week while using it.” —Ask Jeremy Piven Anything About His Hair