Afternoon Links: Finding a Place That Accepts Debit Cards After the Zombie Apocalypse? Priceless.
Hey, put it on my Grimes. The new Walking Dead prepaid debit cards are billed as “an exciting way for fans to incorporate the series’ art into their daily lives,” but I think they’re probably best saved for special occasions, like when you want to join other zombie enthusiasts in an abandoned mall for a nice, leisurely stroll, or those times when you’re browsing brains and don’t want to pay for gray matter with a boring old MasterCard.
- Yeezus teases us.
- Les Mis’s Eddie Redmayne’s stocks are up. He’s currently in talks to play Stephen Hawking in Theory of Everything, but froggy is also a-courtin’ a role in Far From the Madding Crowd.
- Dubliners have tacked dresses onto Rihanna’s exposed breasts (chill, no nips), making her torso look like a cute cottage with curtains in the windows. Pies inside!
- Taking fashion inspiration from Roseanne’s Jackie.
- All hail Prisoner of the Ant People. I choo-choo choose you.
- Headline of the day: LOVELESS BODY IN POINTLESS MARRIAGE.
- Kickstarting hearts is so metal.
- I don’t care about Farrah Abraham’s fake breasts, but I do care about coffee being labeled as a drink for “amateurs and grandma.”
- Put a Bat in it, then see what it do.
- A couple of Toms (Hanks and Tykwer) are adapting Dave Eggers’s A Hologram for the King.
- Donald Trump has another Twitter fight, this time with Modern Family’s Danny Zuker. Guess who wins? Hint: It’s not the “idiotic, hateful little sh*tmonger.”
- An artist with interesting face implants is mad at Lady Gaga.
- Time to go back to lyrics school. Make sure you practice for your oral exams.
- Iron Man murders toddler’s innocence.