Afternoon Links: But Wait — There’s MORE Drunk Reese Witherspoon Action!
Reese, in pieces: Here is yet another video of Reese Witherspoon mismanaging her husband’s DUI arrest. In this clip, Toth informs Witherspoon that she just “turned it really bad.” Ah, scenes from a marriage. Police dash cams just make me feel more nervous about Google Glass.
- The fictional backstory for Kiss’s “Beth,” starring a meatloaf (not Meat Loaf).
- Eagerly awaiting the ModCloth descriptions of these DIY Iron Man suits.
- R.I.P., Hotmail.
- Tame Impala cover Outkast’s “Prototype.”
- Here is an 8-bit video game of Drive!
- Stay-at-home dads are my favorite.
- “They said, ‘Tyler, you can come up with any commercial that you want.’ I said, ‘You wanna know what’s funny to me and my friends? An animal talking.’ Why? Cause animals don’t talk in real life, so let’s make an animal talk. What’s a funny animal? A f—ing goat.”
- Planting Bored to Death movie seeds all over Hollywood.
- NY Drama Critics’ Circle awards gave props to Vanya and Sonia and Masha and Spike and Matilda.
- Ride this majestic beast right on into your weekend, and have a good one.